General terms and conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
STOCK AND DELIVERY
Please note the site is not a live stock list, we do try to keep the majority of items listed on the site in stock at all times, while we try to reorder as fast as possible and keep stock levels full, items will go out of stock from time to time! if an item in your order is not in stock we will adjust your order status and you will be sent an email notification, -alternatives, refunds or delivery ETA can be arranged. While most orders once shipped take about 1 working day please allow at least 2 days for delivery. If you need an item ASAP please contact us and we can advise or assist you as best as possible
Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.adventuremotorcycles.ie Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Ireland and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of the Irish courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Adventure Motorcycles Ireland Ltd
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorization outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose. For online card payments under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All online card payment transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureaus, Paypal. Realex payments.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
5. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.