Touratech Suspension lowering shock (-30mm) for KTM 790 Adventure R / KTM 890 Adventure R type Level2 / Explore
This shock absorber is perfect for reducing the seat height (-30 mm) on the KTM 790 Adventure R / KTM 890 Adventure R. Your KTM 790 Adventure R / KTM 890 Adventure R stays well tuned and ideally suited to touring use. The Level 2 shock absorber offers a large adjustment range with plenty of reserves to meet the demands of motorbike travel. With this high-performance shock, you can perfectly adjust your bike's balance. Suitable forks need to be fitted to compensate on the front end of the KTM 790 Adventure R / KTM 890 Adventure R. You can easily and quickly restore the bike's balance via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. The damping setting on this Level 2 shock allows the necessary degree of control over the bump and rebound to adjust the shock absorber to suit your individual ride comfort requirements.
A shock absorber that makes it easy and convenient to adjust your bike for different loading conditions.
Facts at a glance:
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the KTM 790 Adventure R / KTM 890 Adventure R.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
To ensure the parked stability of your KTM 790 Adventure R / KTM 890 Adventure R after it has been lowered, we recommend using shorter kick stand and/or the centre stand. These parts are available from your KTM dealer.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber -30mm
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.